I wanted to provide a round-up of some of the places I’ve been lately on the Interwebs. Meaning, that this edition of “Best of the Interwebs” is a bit one note.
Read/don’t read at your leisure:
- Social Good Stars – Claire Diaz-Ortiz: This over-the-top nice piece on the Huffington Post chats about some of the stuff I work on in the field of social good and technology. Full of lies, I tell you.
- A Season of Giving: Adage’s round up on cool charity and cause marketing efforts includes the awesome #12daysofgiving campaign I was psyched to be a part of.
- Fox News Live: The #12daysofgiving campaign got another shout out in this on-air segment and live chat that I moderated with @kanter. The trolls immediately started asking me about North Korea, though, which is not really my forte….
- Five Social Media Trends that are Reshaping Religion: This is a great piece talking about how religion is changing because of social media, and happens to mention by work at Twitter doing so.
- Young Influencers List, December: I’m pumped to be on the awesome Brad Lomenick’s December young influencer list. I hope you notice how much I’m influencing you as I write this.
Interested in starting a blog of your own? See my free guide to setting up a blog, and get a discount on website hosting through the provider I recommend. For more advice on blogging, sign up for my free blogging tips.