We spend a lot of time in this space chatting about productivity and how to work well. I thought I’d start something new here, shift gears a little bit, and have some fun.
A lot of you want to know what I’m reading online. Some things make me think. Some things make me shudder. And other things I’m just finding cool or helpful. Every once in awhile, you’ll get the things that make me laugh rolling on the floor with ugly tears.
I thought I’d collect them in one place and send them off to you to scroll through as you have time. You know, when you’re not working. 🙂
Things that are making me think:
- My awesome friend from my Twitter days @tatiana has a great new TEDX talk on the power of silence. Watch it here.
- Anne Bogel, whose amazing podcast What Should I Read Next I LOVE, sent me this other roundup for other podcasts about reading and writing.
- And just because it’s interesting, a great article at CupofJo, a site I found through reading When Breath Becomes Air, an incredible cancer memoir. (The blog author is the twin sister of When Breath Becomes Air’s widow. And if there’s one thing the people in my belly have done to me, it’s make me all about twins these days.)
Things that are making me shudder:
- This article about why Marissa May works 130 hours a week. I’m still in shock and disgust.
Things that are cool or helpful:
- This September, my friend is hosting a FREE 12-day summit with over 60 speakers on the topic of building a powerful email list for your online or offline business. Whether you’re a brand-new entrepreneur or a long-time online business owner, you’ll find tons of great ideas and actionable info from world-class entrepreneurs and email marketing experts. Check out the free 2016 List Building Playbook Navid put together in advance of the Summit here.
Happy weekend, friends!