This week I finished the 25-hour (!) audiobook I had been listening to, Dark Star Safari: Overland from Cairo to Capetown. This was actually the third time I’d read this particular book (first via audiobook) and I came away feeling as I always do with audiobooks: they are amazing because I can listen anytime, but they take a lot longer than reading!
I walked a lot. I read a few more books, and I ate a lot of sweet potatoes.
The picture? A door in a cute lodge in Salinas, Ecuador. (image by Jose Diaz Ortiz)
Here are some other things I saw, read and coveted.
- I told you why (I think) you need an idea notebook. Many of you agreed.
- I watched YouTube videos of infants learning to swim. Like this one. (Yes, the music is insane.)
- I read about how to end decision fatigue. (Which I suffer from.)
- I wrote about Five Ways to Live a Better Day and How to Be More Grateful in Five (Daily) Steps over at my Babble blog.
- To my husband’s delight, Roger Federer joined Twitter.
Did I miss any good finds this week? Leave a comment below and I’ll go find ‘em!