As part of my once-a-month email blitz wherein I blast through emails while slurping large amounts of decaffeinated mochas (a luxury, for moi) to reduce my respective inboxes down to below 100, I found some tidbits of useful gold.
Here’s a list of useful Twitter webpages that can help you do everything from file a ticket to the Twitter Support team when you’re having a problem, chat with other developers about what they are doing on the Twitter platform, and even look at pictures of what employee won the last Halloween costume contest.
- Twitter Company Blog: http://blog.twitter.com
- Twitter Status Blog: http://status.twitter.com
- Twitter Engineering blog: http://engineering.
- Twitter Development Talk: http://groups.
- Twitter’s Flickr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/
- Twitter’s Terms of Service (ToS): http://twitter.com/tos
- The Twitter Rules: http://support.twitter.