Last week I sent out a question. It was a simple one, and apparently it resonated.
When I asked, “How Can I Help You?”, I got over 250 responses.
There were a number of things folks wanted help with, and after reading through each and every email and responding to as many of them as I could, I came up with a couple key takeaways.
- You want to learn how to turn your passion into a career. I hear you, and I’m working on a new project to help you do just that. If you’re interested in receiving updates on this project (we’ll call it “Passion to Profit” for now), go here and sign up.
- You want to learn how to blog, and how to turn that blog into a business. If this resonates with you, sign up for updates on that project here. Also, see this article that will give you the first steps to setting up your first blog.
- You think I should write an article on all the ways to say YES. (After all, I wrote 50 Ways to Say No, and then expanded that to 99 Ways to Say No.) Stay tuned for this article.
- You want a cookie. If that’s you, here are some of my favorites. Mint are the best. But orange are good too.
- You’re looking for love. (Yes, no less than three of you mentioned this in your emails.) I’ve been to more than one match.com wedding, so start there.
Did I miss something? Let me know.