You’re on my blog, ClaireDiazOrtiz.com, where I write things. Good things, bad things, things in the middle between bad and good.
Today, I’m writing to ask you a kinda weird thing.
What do you need?
Is there a way that I can help you?
I’m not being weird. I’m genuinely curious.
Many things might come to mind when I ask that question. Here are few ideas:
- You want to learn to start a blog and turn that blog into a business.
- You need advice on how to find your passion in life and turn it into a career.
- You want to know how to use social media to rock the world.
- You need a cookie. A big one. With milk.
- You want me to start emailing you my blog posts. Go here. Or you want me to stop. (Hit unsubscribe at the bottom of any note I send and it’ll do the trick.)
Whatever it is, I’d like to know. If there is something I can do, shoot me a note (firstname.lastname@example.org). Leave a comment. I’ll read every one, and I’ll respond to as many as I can.
Have a great week,