I’ve got a new book called Social Media Success for Every Brand, and it’s now available for pre-order!
When it comes to social media, do you ever feel like you’re throwing spaghetti at a wall to see if it sticks? Too many brands both big and small spend too much money on social media marketing that flat out DOESN’T WORK.
My new book, Social Media Success for Every Brand: The Five StoryBrand Pillars that Turn Posts into Profits, will fix this.
Social media marketing doesn’t have to suck. I’ve got a plan to make it not. Get my book now.
- The publication date for Social Media Success for Every Brand is October 22, 2019!
- The book link is here: https://amzn.to/2pqXIAA
- We made a free video course that introduces all readers to the concept of the book you can also share. It is FREE here: https://storybrand.com/social-media-made-simple/
Is social media really worth the time and energy?
Yes — if you do it right
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably wondered if social media is reeally worth the time and energy it takes to get it right.
I believe it is.
But only if you do it right.
My new book, Social Media Success for Every Brand, will teach you exactly how to get it right. This book will teach you exactly how to implement her 5-part SHARE Model into your social media strategy so you can increase brand awareness and grow your company. (Claire got the Pope on Twitter, so she’s got a couple things to say on the topic.)
If you’ve ever felt like…
- You don’t have a solid social media strategy
- Your posts are disorganized and sloppy
- You’re chasing the latest social media trends and exhausting all your resources
- You hate social media because it’s a time suck
Social media doesn’t have to be exhausting. And you don’t have to be an internet genius to figure out how to do it right.
When you learn my simple 5-part plan and put it into practice, your social media presence will start working FOR you, and your business will grow.
Read this book and finally kick that that head-spinning, I-don’t-know-who-to-trust frenzy to the curb and be confident your social media strategy will work.
Stop throwing social media spaghetti at the wall!
Get a plan.