Today I’m about to share with you one of my all-time favorite life hacks of 2018, and it’s all about The Next Big Idea Club.
Here’s the deal:
Smart people like you like reading good books. Smart people like you are typically quite busy. Thus, smart people often have a problem figuring out what the best books are to read.
How to solve that problem?
Organized by the likes of author extraordinaries like Malcolm Gladwell, Adam Grant, Dan Pink and Susan Cain, the idea is a simple: a book club that sends you the 2 best hot new bestselling books of the quarter (in ebook or hardback) before they become bestsellers. These are the books you WANT to be reading, and the books that any leader wants to make sure they have on their shelf (virtual or otherwise).
It’s a book club where the world’s most brilliant minds hand-picking the ideas that will change your life without you doing a darn thing.
…And it costs less than it would cost to buy those books anyway.
…And it comes with all kinds of fun behind-the-scenes extras that are GOLDEN.
I love me some learning automation and this pretty much ranks RIGHT UP THERE with some of my favorite life hacks of 2018.
Sure, I’ll let Dan Pink tell me what the best books are of the month and have him send them to me, and then get a bunch of free insider stuff from the authors themselves and THEN get a free annual subscription to Business Insider and do it ALL for less than the cost of the books?!?
SIGN ME UP SCOTTY.
When I say run, don’t walk, I mean RUN. Don’t walk.
There are times I am subtle with y’all. This is not such a time. This is a true no-brainer.
Let’s review what you get:
- The two most exciting books of the season, as selected by the world’s great thinkers.
- Instant access to exclusive video shorts and interviews, from current and past seasons, which break down key concepts to help you apply the insights to your own life.
- Membership in the community forum to discuss the books with fellow Club members—and with Malcolm Gladwell, Susan Cain, Adam Grant, and Daniel Pink.
- A donation to kids in under-resourced communities!
- One year of Business Insider PRIME ($99 Value)
- A free signed hardback edition of Susan Cain’s Quiet for new members.