Here is a list of some of my most popular posts of all time. I have roughly grouped them into categories. Roughly.
Enjoy! (Or not. Either way, I recommend supplementing your reading experience with kombucha.)
- How I Read 200 Books a Year
- Why I Live-Tweeted My Daughter’s Birth
- Why I Declared Twitter Bankruptcy
- Why You Need a Word for Your Year
- How I Manage My Email
- Do You Have a Word to Define Your Year?
- My Word of the Year is #BanBusy
- What Can You Quit Today?
- When is the Best Time to Respond to Emails?
- How to Un-send an Email
- How to Set Annual Goals
- How Goals Can Help You Define Success
- My Goals for 2015
- How to Be Insanely Productive
- When Is the Right Time of Day to Work?
- I Didn’t Email You Back Because I Wanted to Personally Offend You (and other incorrect assumptions we make about digital communication)
- Why I Unfollowed You: The Top Ten Reasons I’m Not Following You on Twitter