Interested in learning about how to use Twitter to make a difference in the world around you?
I made a video training course, and it might be just the thing.
I wrote Twitter for Good: Change the World One Tweet at a Time. A book. With pages.
I thought that by publishing said book I would end up getting less questions in life about how to use Twitter to change the world. I was wrong.
The book has served as a (wonderful) invitation for folks to ask me more questions, deeper questions, more engaged questions, about how to help their non-profit organization, social enterprise or cause excel on Twitter.
I realized the need to find a space to give them the answers they need.
The Twitter for Good Unconference (an on-demand video training) is just that space.
From the comfort of your home or office, enjoy dynamic, informative training videos from yours truly (Claire Diaz-Ortiz), with the aim of helping your nonprofit organization, for-profit business, or cause use Twitter to change the world.
- This is an online-only conference. Sign up and I’ll teach you the tools of Twitter for Good. In nearly ten hours of video and audio content, I’ll help you use Twitter to help your non-profit organization excel. Log in and watch whenever you like (sherry and bon bons A-OK).
- Cost? None, really. However, I’m asking all participants to make a $100 tax-deductible donation to Hope Runs.
What You Will Learn:
- I will help you develop a rocking, smart, awesome Twitter strategy for your nonprofit or cause.
- I will walk you — in depth — through each of the five steps in the 5-step T.W.E.E.T. model for nonprofit success that I teach in Twitter for Good. The “TWEET” model explores the 5 main steps that any individual cause or organization should undertake to win on Twitter. These are five practical, tactical steps and I believe that once you master them you will have the keys to making Twitter work for you and your organization.
- I will give you excellent case study examples of great nonprofit organizations doing what you should be doing.
- I’m asking all participants in the free conference to make an online donation of $100 to Hope Runs. Yup, it’s tax deductible.
Want to register? Make your $100 donation below.
IMPORTANT: Add a “special note to seller” in Paypal with your name, email, and the word “unconference”. We’ll send you log in information and your free book.
FAQs About the Twitter Unconference:
I’m busy this month and can’t watch live videos — can I do this next month?
Yes. All training videos are on-demand. Do them when you want.
Why Isn’t This Free?
Well, it kind of is. But it’s kind of not. I’m taking the opportunity to make this a holiday fundraiser for Hope Runs, the non-profit organization I co-founded in 2006, hence I’m asking participants for a donation. This also helps keep the group small;)
Can I get my money back?
No. It’s a suggested donation, not a conference fee.
Will I get a tax receipt for my donation?
Will you be hosting another Twitter for Good Unconference one at a later date?
Is Santa coming coming this year?
If you’re good.
I have more questions, who can I write?
How do I register for the Twitter for Good Unconference? Donate $100 below.
Add a “special note to seller” in Paypal with your name, email address, and the word “unconference”. We’ll send you log in information and your free book.